Richmond Fellowship Queensland is currently recruiting for:
- Recovery Support Worker, (Full Time Fixed Term) – Toowoomba
Recovery Support Worker
Full Time, Fixed Term
Are you looking for a meaningful role with an ethical organisation that gives substance to its mission and values?
RFQ is seeking a professional and motivated Recovery Support Worker to join their NDIS team in Toowoomba. This position is initially for six months fixed term, with possibility for extension.
- Competitive remuneration $31.04 – $33.39
- Salary packaging ($15,900 / FBT year- entertainment benefits, novated leasing, mortgage review service and personal parking expenses)
- Advanced evidence based training and professional development
- Employee Assistance Program (available for staff and their family)
About the position
Based in the NDIS team, the Recovery Support Worker position is predominantly office based and provides a diverse and stimulating opportunity for you to develop professionally. You will provide support to clients and/or assist managers with their supervisory responsibilities, consistent with RFQ’s recovery practice models. The role has a substantial rostering component for which sound troubleshooting and IT skills are required.
RFQ is a well-respected not-for-profit company and leading provider of mental health services, serving the Queensland community for over 40 years. RFQ provides a professional, vibrant and supportive work environment and an ethos where people find meaning in the higher purpose of serving the community.
RFQ’s organisational culture is mission focused with a strong strategic plan. The company invests in developing staff, providing flexible and supportive work environments and leveraging its influential company brand and networks to support positive change in the community.
- Degree in human services related field and demonstrated previous experience working with people with mental illness
- Open drivers licence and access to a registered roadworthy vehicle
- Positive Notice Card, or ability to acquire
To view and download the position description, please click here.
Please submit your application (addressing the selection criteria outlined in the position description) and resume identifying two referees (including current report) to Cindy Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org referencing RSWTWBA.
RFQ is committed to diversity in its workforce and encourages applications from people with a lived experience, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, and culturally diverse backgrounds.
Applications close 6 July 2018.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.