Working for us
“working for RFQ is about being part of a
community that has meaning and purpose”
From our front line staff to our corporate office team, our team ensures the people we support are at the centre of our work. Our management also ensures our staff team is supported and resourced in the work they do.
We support our team with ongoing skill development, training and a family friendly work environment. As a member of our team, you will enjoy:
- A positive, supportive culture and work environment
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Salary sacrificing benefits
- Flexible, family-friendly work practices
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Why work with us?
There are many reasons why our staff team work with us and stay with us.
- We are very proud of our supportive culture, family ethos and strong values.
- We make a real and significant difference to the lives and families of the people we support.
- We are leaders in our sector, shaping the future of mental health recovery.
- We offer rewarding roles, a strong sense of community and a genuine interest.
- We support and nurture our team.
- We are an equal opportunity employer.
RFQ staff report high levels of staff satisfaction
Staff Feedback Survey
RFQ staff experience low levels of burnout and high levels of work hope
University of Wollongong measures