Working at RFQ
We are committed to mutually beneficial, healthy and responsible staff relations that contribute to the purpose and work of the organisation. We value our staff and ensure they are supported and resourced in the work they do.
We support our teams with specialised training, supervised practice and a family-friendly work environment. As a member of our team, you will enjoy:
- a positive, supportive culture and work environment
- professional learning opportunities
- salary sacrificing benefits
- flexible, family-friendly workplace
- access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
WHY WORK WITH US?
There are many reasons why our staff enjoy working at RFQ.
- We are very proud of our supportive culture, family ethos and strong values.
- We make a real and significant difference to the lives and families of the people we support.
- We are leaders in our sector, shaping the future of mental health recovery.
- We offer a sense of meaning and purpose.
- We support and nurture our teams.
- We are an equal opportunity employer.
The Independent Best Practice Australia 2022 Staff Feedback Survey showed RFQ:
Has a culture of success with only 3% disengaged
Is an ethical employer
Provides a welcoming and safe workplace for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff
Provides a welcoming and safe workplace for staff from diverse cultural backgrounds
Provides a welcoming and safe workplace for staff regardless of their sexuality