“Working for RFQ is about being part of a community that has meaning and purpose.”
Working at RFQ
We are committed to mutually beneficial, healthy and responsible staff relations that contribute to the purpose and work of the organisation. We value our staff and ensure they are supported and resourced in the work they do.
We support our teams with specialised training, supervised practice and a family-friendly work environment. As a member of our team, you will enjoy:
- a positive, supportive culture and work environment
- professional learning opportunities
- salary sacrificing benefits
- flexible, family-friendly workplace
- access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
WHY WORK WITH US?
There are many reasons why our staff enjoy working at RFQ.
- We are very proud of our supportive culture, family ethos and strong values.
- We make a real and significant difference to the lives and families of the people we support.
- We are leaders in our sector, shaping the future of mental health recovery.
- We offer a sense of meaning and purpose.
- We support and nurture our teams.
- We are an equal opportunity employer.
The Independent Best Practice Australia 2020 Staff Feedback Survey showed RFQ:
Has a culture of success with only 4% disengaged
Scores above the benchmarking norms for Health and Community Services
Has a workplace with gender equality and free from sexual harassment
Is accepting and supportive of Indigenous staff and staff from non-English speaking backgrounds
See what positions are available at RFQ
Visit our EMPLOYMENT VACANCIES page to express your interest in working with us.